New Honda CR-V for Sale in Wilmington, NC
58 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery-pack age/condition, and other factors.
2020 Honda CR-V in Wilmington, NC
The all-new redesigned 2020 Honda CR-V, available at Stevenson Hendrick Honda, comes standard with a turbocharged engine on all non-hybrid trims, plus available AWD. The vast range of available features keep you connected and feeling at ease, making every drive a truly rewarding experience. If you’re still not sure if this SUV will fit your particular needs, visit our Honda SUV research page to find out more about all the great Honda SUV models!
Honda CR-V vs. Toyota RAV4
From comfort to technology, find out how the 2020 Honda CR-V 2WD EX tops the 2020 Toyota RAV4 XLE FWD Compact SUV.
- RDM – The Road Departure Mitigation System can provide steering assistance and braking when crossing detected lane lines without signaling, for peace of mind that the RAV4 doesn’t offer.
- Comfort – Select CR-V trim levels come standard with the comfort of heated front seats that let you toggle with the temperature settings. You’ll have to upgrade to the limited trim, for heated front seats in the RAV4 model.
- Capacity – Select CR-V trim levels invite you to stretch out and settle in with 4 cubic feet more passenger space than comparable RAV4 models, offering a more comfortable and spacious cabin.
- Cargo Volume – Honda’s CR-V offers a greater max cargo volume than the RAV4, meaning you’ll have more space for all you carry along items.
- Remote Start – The CR-V EX trim has standard remote start which allows you to get your motor running remotely, from outside the vehicle. You will have to pay extra for this feature on the comparable RAV4 XLE FWD.
- Convenience – The CR-V and RAV4 have keyless access, but on the CR-V EX has standard Walk Away Auto Lock ®. Who doesn’t prefer the convenience of never having to worry about locking up?
Honda CR-V Trim Levels
The 2020 Honda CR-V features several different trim levels: LX, EX, EX-L, and Touring. The standard for all trim levels, except the CR-V Hybrid, includes a 190hp 5600 rpm engine and a MPG rating of 28/34/30 MPG Rating for the 1.5 2WD and 27/32/29 for the 1.5T AWD. The CR-V Hybrid version includes a 212hp 6200 rpm engine and 40/35/38 MPG Rating. All trim levels also include Honda Sensing®, as well as, Safety & Driver-Assistive Technologies.
Honda CR-V LX The base CR-V model comes standard with an easy fold down 60/40 split rear seatback, 17 in Alloy Wheels, a 5-inch color LCD Screen, Bluetooth® capability, and an automatic climate control system.
Honda CR-V EX The EX trim is a step up from the LX and includes all the features that the LX trim offers plus heated front seats, phone connections for Apple and Android models, a Moonroof, and 18 in Alloy Wheels.
Honda CR-V EX-L The EX-L trim offers the same features as the LX and EX, plus extended features like leather trimmed seats, a power tailgate, and 7-Inch Display Audio with High-Resolution Electrostatic Touch-Screen, Customizable Feature Settings and Compass.
Honda CR-V Touring The top of the line CR-V touring trim level offers all the previous features plus 2.5-Amp USB Charging Port, Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ with Voice Recognition*, and Honda HD Digital Traffic, Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel, Heated Steering Wheel, LED Headlights with Auto-On/Off, Roof Rails, Hands-Free Power Tailgate Access, and more!
*Navigation:The Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ is standard on Touring trims in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. (Honda HD Digital Traffic service only available in the United States, except Alaska). Please see your Honda dealer for details.