New Honda CR-V for Sale in Wilmington, NC
95 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery-pack age/condition, and other factors.
2020 Honda CR-V in Wilmington, NC
The all-new redesigned 2020 Honda CR-V, available at Stevenson Hendrick Honda, comes standard with a turbocharged engine on all non-hybrid trims, plus available AWD. The vast range of available features keep you connected and feeling at ease, making every drive a truly rewarding experience. If you’re still not sure if this SUV will fit your particular needs, visit our Honda SUV research page to find out more about all the great Honda SUV models!
Honda CR-V vs. Toyota RAV4
From comfort to technology, find out how the 2020 Honda CR-V 2WD EX tops the 2020 Toyota RAV4 XLE FWD Compact SUV.
- RDM – The Road Departure Mitigation System can provide steering assistance and braking when crossing detected lane lines without signaling, for peace of mind that the RAV4 doesn’t offer.
- Comfort – Select CR-V trim levels come standard with the comfort of heated front seats that let you toggle with the temperature settings. You’ll have to upgrade to the limited trim, for heated front seats in the RAV4 model.
- Capacity – Select CR-V trim levels invite you to stretch out and settle in with 4 cubic feet more passenger space than comparable RAV4 models, offering a more comfortable and spacious cabin.
- Cargo Volume – Honda’s CR-V offers a greater max cargo volume than the RAV4, meaning you’ll have more space for all you carry along items.
- Remote Start – The CR-V EX trim has standard remote start which allows you to get your motor running remotely, from outside the vehicle. You will have to pay extra for this feature on the comparable RAV4 XLE FWD.
- Convenience – The CR-V and RAV4 have keyless access, but on the CR-V EX has standard Walk Away Auto Lock ®. Who doesn’t prefer the convenience of never having to worry about locking up?